Comprehensive solutions tailored to each client
In the ever more complex and changing job market, Adittec offers small and medium enterprises (SMEs), as well as start-up companies, 360 degrees HR solutions on a local and global level.
In addition to Search and Selection of the best personnel available on the market, various hiring solutions and temporary workers, we also offer our clients tailor-made personnel solutions such as:
We relieve you of all administrative procedures and carry out everything that is required in the recruitment process instead of you. We carefully go over your recruitment processes and advise you on how to optimise your HR department and how to work with personnel.
In our basic package we offer:
- Systemisation and other acts in the fields of employment
- Work permits, recruiting foreign citizens
- Maintaining HR records up to date
- Payroll tasks
- Free legal aid regarding employment relations
- Tax consulting as part of employment relations
Adittec personnel consulting also comprises the following solutions:
- Development of HR and the organisation
- Analysis of potential
- Psychological testing and assessment of candidates
- Consulting on the choice of tools and the implementation of annual interviews
- Coaching (communication, relationships, stress management, employee efficiency, conflict resolution, employee motivation and satisfaction, communication upon termination)
- Building a brand as an employer
We offer our clients free legal consulting in the areas of labour law (such as labour procedures, internal regulations, contractual relationships, work permits) and participate in the inspection. We also notify our clients regarding any new changes in labour law.
Psychological testing and assessment of candidates
Selecting the right candidate is an important step as choosing the wrong colleague could mean increased operating costs and negatively affect the company’s reputation.
In addition to the most up-to-date recruitment techniques and tools, we also try to utilise psychodiagnostic instruments to determine whether someone is the right choice for your company and will be a good fit in your organisational culture. We use various tests and questionnaires to test:
- Personality traits: the expression of certain personality traits such as having self-initiative, dominance, cooperativeness, a good attitude towards others, friendliness, precision and conscientiousness, the ability to control emotions and impulses, etc.
- Intellectual capability (IQ): the potential that allows someone to be successful in a particular field of work
- Communication skills: the ability to understand and verbally express themselves, conflict resolution skills
- Concentration skills: accuracy, perseverance when carrying out detailed work
- Motivation to work and values: what brings satisfaction to a person at work
Hiring an HR manager
This service is suitable for small and medium-sized enterprises that do not have HR departments and who want reduce operating costs, while also accessing the most up-to-date HR solutions supported by information technology, as well as develop the right channels for searching for suitable personnel. You can hire an HR manager for a longer period of time or just for a few hours a week. We also offer our clients comprehensive support in using social networks and creating a brand for the employer.
Advantages for companies:
- Lower operating costs
- Focus on the main activity of the company
- A greater effectiveness of processes and a better quality service, guaranteed by our expert
- A guarantee on the service provided
We use the most up-to-date means of salary calculation, fast and very easy to use for the client. We completely adapt to your needs; you can send us the information for calculation in the form of your choice, without additional adjustments and costs.
Advantages for companies:
- Lower and foreseeable operating costs
- Higher quality and transparency of services
- High level of discretion and protection of data, no leaks
- Adaptability to your data organisation forms