Would you like to develop solutions that will have a major impact on the software development industry and will drastically change the interaction between developers and their customers? Do you look forward to joining a young and ambitious international company, one of Silicon Valley’s greatest success stories, which aims to become a global leader in the development of advanced and innovative solutions aimed at improving software development processes? Do you want to work in a flexible environment and have the opportunity to work with an exceptional team of developers and be properly rewarded for your work? We offer a unique opportunity.
Our client, an ambitious and innovative international company that is creating a unique CRM platform for developers, is looking for a new colleague who will develop of modern and unique iOS applications. Their offices are located in Ljubljana, Slovenia, candidates would have the option of working remotely up to four days per week.
- architecture planning and development of a modern, user-friendly iOS application
- cooperation with international interdisciplinary teams of experts in the preparation of new functionalities
- testing and code reviewing, debugging, and improving application performance
- cooperation with designers to ensure an amazing user experience
- monitoring and implementing new trends and technologies in the field of mobile application development
- formal education in the relevant field
- at least three years of experience with developing complex iOS applications for iPhone/iPad using the Swift programming language and the iOS SDK
- experience building a maintainable and scalable code base
- experience with multi-threaded programming, API development, and unit testing
- experience using general-use programming languages and knowledge of Objective-C or C++ is a plus
- desire to learn, create and progress
- responsibility and ability to work in a team
- fluency in English
- a unique opportunity to work in an international company that will have a profound impact on the global software development landscape
- the opportunity to co-create a technologically advanced and innovative product that will facilitate the work of many developers
- work in a highly qualified international development team, where knowledge sharing is a priority
- access to diverse training and learning platforms, participation in seminars abroad
- flexible working hours with the possibility of working from home
- the possibility of implementing one's ideas and advancing to leading positions
- guaranteed parking space
- an attractive financial package, stock options, and incentive compensation
We invite you to seize this amazing opportunity and apply through the LinkedIn system.
For additional information call +38630 304 033 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Experience:||at least three years of experience with developing complex iOS applications for iPhone/iPad using the Swift programming language and the iOS SDK; experience building a maintainable and scalable code base; experience with multi-threaded programming, API development, and unit testing; experience using general-use programming languages and knowledge of Objective-C or C++ is a plus|
|Education:||College, Bachelor's Degree, Bachelor's Degree|
|Job role:||Data and Information Technology|