Would you like to live in a country of natural beauty and diversity which offers unique attractions and boasts wonderfully diverse geography from mountains to the sea? Are you driven by a strong passion for games and mathematics and you would enjoy working with a fantastic team of game experts who are creating globally recognized state-of the-art systems and products for the gaming industry?
If you want to make your mark and empower your career in a very successful and innovative worldwide company which offers immense possibilities for your career development, this is the opportunity you have been waiting for.
- writing and testing production code to implement mathematical logic of game play for prize determination
- write and test code for math tools to improve math production and design processes
- playing and testing games in development by providing feedback
- collaboration with mathematicians, programmers and other co-workers to ensure correct implementation of game math
- assess innovative game rules for mathematical feasibility
- create documentation for game math, math processes and tools
- develop and generate theoretical par sheets to demonstrate gaming probabilities and mathematical pay-out of games
- Bachelor’s degree Mathematics (or similar)
- 2+ years of experience working in the gaming industry (preferred in the casino gaming industry)
- advanced knowledge of mathematics of probability
- advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- unique challenges in international environment
- work on the exciting global projects with high-skilled developers
- relaxed and entertaining team of bright peers
- friendly welcome and unsurpassed hospitality
- work in 11th most beautiful country in the world
If you are ready to accept the challenge, we invite you to apply on our website or send an e-mail to email@example.com (Mr. Klemen Primožič).
|Education:||Bachelor's Degree, Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment type:||Permanent, Contract|
|Job role:||Science, Research and Development|